Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quack Quack, Y'all: Boudreau to the Ducks

Remember way back when I said Boudreau would likely get another coaching gig in the NHL rather quickly. Y'know, Monday. Well hand me the award for biggest understatement of the year, because less than 72 hours later, he's the new head coach of the Anaheim Ducks.

I came here to do two things: win games, and swear a ****load. Next question... Yes, my head is a perfect sphere.
He takes over a Ducks squadron that's been grounded for most of the year. Rumors have been swirling that top left winger Bobby Ryan is being dangled as trade bait, hinting at a possible rebuilding phase, however I imagine they're going to give Boudreau a few weeks to see if he can get this team soaring again. It's like he's Gordon Bombay, but old, round, and a mediocre AHL player in his youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment