Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Play of the Week: The Wide Receiver Heaver

I can't believe it, but the Washington Redskins have supplied yet another play of the week. Then again, the Patriots secondary is the football version of the Archbishop of Canterbury: highlight king-makers. Check out their futility as they dive across the pitch in, dare I say, silly Tecmo Super Bowl style.


Let's break it down...
  • Sweet, they're handing off to Roy Helu, he's on my fantasy team!
  • Aww, it's an end-around.
  • Whoa, a sidearm lefty throw, this can't end well....
  • Holy crap, our secondary is so bad, that wasn't even a good throw.
  • It's like I'm watching a cartoon, they're falling all over each other!
Lastly, I'd like to say a few posthumous words about my fantasy team, Oh Baalls, and the past season. I must say that I've enjoyed this one more than most; I felt good about my draft, and even after losing Jamaal Charles (aka one quarter of my draft budget), I still had enough good blokes to stay competitive, and some of the sleepers I had my eye on panned out. Under different circumstances I could've had a better record, but I'm happy to finish 3rd in scoring with some lessons learned for next year. Best of luck to the Chicago Ferrets: may they represent the beastly Legends division well!

No comments:

Post a Comment