Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Smell A Rat - Weekly Trivia!

The trivia regulars had no problem with this past week's question, as both correctly identified the rotund rat of The Muppets as none other than Rizzo.

Hah, classic Rizzo.
His favorite past-time is eating, coinciding nicely with Thanksgiving, if I do say so myself. I hope that all my readers had an enjoyable holiday, with lots of camaraderie, good food, and unalarming bowel movements.

For this week's trivia question I've consulted Obscure Sports Quarterly about an event that involves what else but Rizzo's favorite food - cheese. That's right, it's the famous Cooper's Hill Cheese Roll and Wake!


The question: What kind of delicious cheese are they chasing?
  • Cornish Yarg
  • Double Gloucester
  • Red Leicester
  • Wensleydale
  • Brie
This is a tough question, so I'll give you a hint: it's not brie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment