Monday, October 10, 2011

Country Roads, Take Me Home...

West Virginia is the correct answer of this week's trivia question. As you can see in the map below, one of West Virginia's tentacles creeps up the western border of Pennsylvania. I don't know why the border's like that, but my guess is that the state is trying to slap Pittsburgh.


Unfortunately there was only 1 respondent this week, who said Delaware. I know there's more than 1 person reading, so c'mon people. There were 17 Russians who viewed my blog last week alone - where's the geography knowledge, comrades? My Dad answered me via email and got the right answer, but he didn't enter his answer appropriately, so only half props.

Hopefully this trivia question will get more responses from my international viewers:

Had to be done.
Which of the following people was not a leader of the USSR?
  • Nikita Kruschev
  • Andriy Shevchenko
  • Josef Stalin
  • Mikhail Gorbachev
  • Konstantin Chernenko
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment