Sunday, September 27, 2015

2015 Roster Freak Out - Week 3

Unfortunately I don't have much time to think up and compose an interesting article this week since I've got family visiting, but I've still got to cobble together another squad of rejects and I don't take that obligation lightly. Hopefully I can finally find the win column, but at present the RFO is stumbling about as blind as a newborn panda.



There really does seem to be an inverse relationship between my actual fantasy team's record and the RFO's: whenever Doge Flutie wins, the RFO loses, and vice versa. It's why the RFO was so successful last year...

Nevertheless, I will do my best to pick a high-scoring bunch of rejects, but if my futility continues I'm not going to lose any sleep.

QB: Ryan Vallett - He took the offense on an inefficient Ferris Bueller-esque joy ride last week, but 58 passing attempts is awesome, and playing the Bucs at home makes life easier.
WR: Allen "Montgomery" Burns - Matched up against a soft Pats secondary, I'd take the "over" in terms of his yardage total today versus Mr. Burns's age.
RB: Lorenzo Taliazero - He'll either get a TD, or tally a zero.
TE: Brandon Fliers - Gonna kick the tires on Myers; if output's dire and I'm mired in buyer's ire, I'll set fire to his pyre.
W/T: Dirty Harry Douglas - Shootout against Indy at home? As a matter of fact, I do feel lucky.
W/R: Kenny McCormick Britt - His stats in recent years have been muffled by a low-volume Ramz passing game, but Pittsburgh's secondary is atrocious. Conversely, this pick could cause this week's RFO to meet an untimely death.
W/R: Ty Montgomery Burns - Super sleeper special! Excellent matchup against KC defense that's soft against WRs.
K: Osh Kosh b'Josh Scobee - With how he's been kicking to start the year, you'd think it was baby's first NFL season.
DEF: Cleveland Nouns - There are persons, places or things playing for the Browns defense that may have some luck against a streaky Raiders offense at home.


RESULTS
QB: Ryan Vallett - 11.02 points
WR: Allen "Montgomery" Burns - 13 points
RB: Lorenzo Taliazero - 0.6 points
TE: Brandon Fliers - 1.8 points
W/T: Dirty Harry Douglas - 2 points
W/R: Kenny McCormick Britt - 10.2 points
W/R: Ty Montgomery Burns - 7.4 points
K: Osh Kosh b'Josh Scobee - 7 points
DEF: Cleveland Nouns - 2 points (lol Parker)
TOTAL: 55.02 points

It's a RFO win and a Doge Flutie loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment