Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Trivia Regulars Cowboy Up

I was relieved happy to see that both respondents got the correct answer for trivia this week! DeMarco Murray did set a single game record for the Cowboys, but he did not set a single game rookie rushing record for the league. That title belongs to Adrian Peterson, who set the NFL record 8 games into his career with 296 yards. His performance is documented below in a Youtube video lasting 15 minutes.


Well done!

I was recently thinking about how my IamDB movie database has everything a sports movie enthusiast needs (aside from information on the numerous movies I haven't seen), but then I started wondering how its doppelganger - IMDB.com - rates the same movies. Therefore, I challenge you to identify...

Which of the following IamDB movies has the highest rating among IMDB visitors?
  • A League of Their Own
  • Field of Dreams
  • The Natural
  • Major League
  • The Sandlot

No comments:

Post a Comment