Friday, November 11, 2011

Obligatory 11/11/11 Update

I've been less active than in recent weeks, but part of the reason for that is the whole Penn State scandal dominating the sports world. I typically avoid news stories like this because my point of view is really not needed when it's covered ad nauseam by the lamestream sports media, and it's not exactly ripe for comedy. All I know is that there's no excuse for inaction when serious wrong-doing occurs. I don't care if you've been at the university since dinosaurs were lining up in the I-formation: everyone who knew and did nothing has to suffer just consequences.

Moving on to something awesome, I've created my third Sporcle quiz!

I'm Lieutenant Frank Drebin: Police Squad. And don't let me ever catch you guys in America! *woooahhh...*
As you probably know, I'm a huge fan of the Naked Gun trilogy, and the opening of the very first movie is pure cinematic gold. So I challenge you to name the terrorists from the opening scene!

Happy Veterans Day and 11/11/11 day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment