Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ian Mahinmi Update - What is this I don't even...

As the regulars are well aware, I've been a fan of NBA's Mr. Hyde, Ian Mahinmi, since he won me over by fouling out in just 7 minutes and 23 second last year. Since then, I've been blogging his considerable accolades and set up an unofficial fan club headquarters right in this very blog. Little did I know that my efforts for Mahinmi world domination were being outdone by someone else. Check out this bizarre, cringe-worthy video production starring the King of Fouls.


What. Was. That.

Let's do a quick play-by-play:
  1. The production company is called One Million Dollar Film. Couple thoughts: first, it sounds like they only plan on making the one film, yeah? Second, this production company is clearly the real life equivalent of Entertainment 720.
  2. "Do you love blue robe?" - Ummmm.
  3. How do I lift more weights than this guy? I hope he was just lightening his workout to avoid sweating, because he's not going to be breaking many ribs with his hacks if he goes so easy on himself.
  4. Kissing the bicep: there's a fine line between it looking ultra-cheesy vs. a classic Scott Steiner move, and I think we all know how this one fell out.
  5. "Do you love man working out?" - No, but I do love articles before nouns. Where are they?
  6. OMG, Mahinmi clones! The 5 of them could round out the most lethal starting lineup in NBA history.
  7. *thumbs up*
  8. "Do you love smily face?" - Between the incorrect spelling and this bizarre sequence of questions, I don't even know what's real anymore.
Fan video, personal dating ad, cloning science propaganda: your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment