Thursday, November 12, 2015

2015 Roster Freak Out - Week 10

It's tough to write any kind of a column this week without first acknowledging yesterday's events in Paris. I'm not particularly well-equipped to handle this news, either emotionally or as a pseudo-journalist. If you're looking for an article about the starting 9 for an all-fat baseball team, I'm your guy. If you want a nuanced analysis of the current state of the Middle East, I'll just let others handle that.


All I can say is that the people of France, Paris, and the families of those affected by these cowardly attacks have my sympathy. I hope that those responsible for addressing this situation join in solidarity and restore peace, not just to Europe, but to those lands ravaged by the scourge of extremism.

In times like these, I like to remind myself that there are still good things that happen in the world. They don't often get reported in the media, but once in a while they do, and this particular item put a smile on my face. For your viewing pleasure, here is a Guinness World Record-setting bulldog from Peru...




The RFO is now 3-6 and couldn't even hope to beat Sweaty Sac at this point.

QB: Cryin' Its-tragic - Surprisingly reliable so far - watch him faceplant tonight.
WR: Marcus Coals Town - Remember his rookie year when he was TE-eligible? So sweet. Now, not so much.
RB: All-dread Florist - Somehow, Gruden ruined the one thing the Redskins did relatively well.
TE: Sprocket Fillmore - I totally threw him under the bus when I picked T.J. Maxx Williams before, but now I'm on the bandwagon!
W/T: Final Dude-off - All he knows is <5 yard passes.
W/R: Miss Live-ins - Two Ravens in one week? This will be a bigger disaster than Joe Flacco's cripplingly large contract.
W/R: Many Thrills - Somehow he just keeps putting up yards; time for a score.
K: Dreg Sewerline - Don't sleep on those Ramz!
DEF: Kansas City Beliefs - Have allowed 18 points or less in each of their last 4, and coming off a bye week against INT-prone Peyton Manning.


RESULTS:
QB: Cryin' Its-tragic - 14.72 points
WR: Marcus Coals Town - 2.2 points
RB: All-dread Florist - 11.8 points
TE: Sprocket Fillmore - 10.2 points
W/T: Final Dude-off - 0.7 points
W/R: Miss Live-ins - 9.7 points
W/R: Many Thrills - 0 points
K: Dreg Sewerline - 7 points
DEF: Kansas City Beliefs - 21 points
TOTAL: 77.32 points

Wooooooo! I belief'd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment