Friday, November 14, 2014

Roster Freak Out - Week 11

Oh my goodness, I'd chronicle another successful week for the RFO, except I had the less likely occasion to celebrate a win by my actual fantasy team. Doge Flutie rulz!

Do you believe in miracles?!
It was a magical evening for Kelvin Benjamin, who was terrible all game and rewarded thusly with 2 garbage time TDs. Garbage time is the dimension in which Doge Flutie lives! 11th place, WOOOO!

Alright, I've settled down again, let's get to the RFO.


For the record, I'm purposely not picking Andre Johnson since I'm sure he will get snagged before Sunday. Without further ago, here's this week's rag-tag bunch...

QB: Josh McCown - Part of me wanted to go with Shaun Hill, but McCown against the terrible Redskins with virtually no run game should mean high volume.
WR: Andrew Hawkins - It's time for one last hurrah for Master Hawkins with the impending return of Josh Gordon.
RB: Benny Cunningham - Seems like the only RB available that gets a regular number of touches each week.
TE: Tim Wright - He's a here today, gone tomorrow performer, but I believe he's due in what could be a shootout against the Colts.
W/T: Garrett Graham - This is an uber-deep pick, but I've got a hunch that Ryan Mallett starting and possibly no Arian Foster will mean more TE production.
W/R: John Brown - Most talented FA WR on the list in my opinion.
W/R: Greg Jennings - Vikes passing game is bad, but he's the clear #1 target.
K: Kai Forbath - I hope there's a bloodbath of field goals. Oops, Halloweens was 2 weeks ago.
DEF: Chicago - This unit's allowed over 50 points in each of its last 2 games, so OBVIOUSLY I'm going to pick it.


RESULTS:

QB: Josh McCown - 19.32 points
WR: Andrew Hawkins - 15.7 points
RB: Benny Cunningham - 3.8 points
TE: Tim Wright - 6.2 points
W/T: Garrett Graham - 9.4 points
W/R: John Brown - 6.9 points
W/R: Greg Jennings - 0.4 points
K: Kai Forbath - 0 points (lol Skins)
DEF: Chicago - 10 points

TOTAL: 71.72 points

Another week, another win in this wacky NFL season. Deals and Steals, Cash4Gould, Crushing It, and Farts Are Funny just got rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment