Friday, June 17, 2011

This Week's Trivia Question

Time to get my act together and make this trivia thing a regular deal, so this week's question is displayed down near the bottom.

As you ponder the answer, I invite you to visit this link I came across when I was researching the question:

http://www.startrekcruise.com/

At first I was excited by the idea... then I saw the "celebrities." The actress who played Tasha Yar, the crew member who perhaps creeps me out the most (and that's saying something, Reginald Barclay); some rando guy who played a Vulcan once; Gene Roddenberry's son, who as far as I know has little to do with the franchise; and former Dabo girl Leeta, who evidently is now a bleached burlap sack. Time is seriously unkind to the Star Trek actor.

1 comment:

  1. Tasha's creepiness stems from the fact that she had sex with a child-like android.

    ReplyDelete