Friday, November 18, 2016

Roster Freak Out - Week 11

I know it's football season, but I have to share a couple amusing soccer .gif's I came across this week. How are these goalies so unaware of their surroundings and what the other team is up to.





Ugh, is the football season over yet? I'm about ready to hit the snooze bar - wake me up when the playoffs are here.

QB: Joe Whacko - Dallas secondary is dealing with injuries; let's see if Joe is elite or not.
WR: Jeremy Squirrelly - '9ers will likely be in catch-up mode all afternoon, making Squirrelly a garbage time special.
RB: Chris Stomp-some - Game flow will likely give him more snaps this week.
TE: Dennis Knitta - He'll knit together a masterpiece game if he doesn't get injured first.
W/T: Will Try - He's supplanted Barely Donnell and has nice target totals in his last 2 games.
W/R: Kendall Sprite - I like a receiver in a high yield offense, and Titans are on fire against middling Colts D.
W/R: Tyler Sprocket - No receiving TDs this year? He's due.
K: Sebastian Man-and-cow-ski - Man and cow skiing, future 2018 Olympic sport.
DEF: Pittsburgh Squealers - Against the Browns? Talk about a lay-up.


RESULTS:
QB: Joe Whacko - 15.36 points
WR: Jeremy Squirrelly - -1 points (lol)
RB: Chris Stomp-some - 1.9 points
TE: Dennis Knitta - 3 points
W/T: Will Try - 7.2 points
W/R: Kendall Sprite - 5.2 points
W/R: Tyler Sprocket - 3.9 points
K: Sebastian Man-and-cow-ski - 9 points
DEF: Pittsburgh Squealers - 24 points
TOTAL: 68.56 points

It always stings when I beat my real fantasy team...

No comments:

Post a Comment