Thursday, October 13, 2016

Roster Freak Out - Week 6

Welp, I had a legit loss last week, pushing my record to 3-2 on the season. If I'm making excuses - and I will - it's that things have been way too busy at work. How am I supposed to spend my customary 2 hours per day pouring through free agents when I've got actual work to do?

It's me, except I wish I was this comfy.

QB: Marcus Karaoke - Had a monster Week 5 and should keep rolling.
WR: Philip Corset - The Law of Doge says that my dropped players will have huge weeks.
RB: Bobby Zany - Seems to have a steady role with Vereen out.
TE: Lance Hendrix - Lions among league's worst against TEs.
W/T: Robert Shoulds - Averaging 8 targets/game with Watkins out.
W/R: Breshad Berry Flan - With Smith Sr. out, it's time for this oft-injured rapscallion to do something right for once.
W/R: Torrey Pines - With Kaep back, will the 49ers have a discernible pass attack?
K: Cairo Shank Dos - He's projected for over 11 points? That's the most I can remember seeing for a kicker.
DEF: Kansas City Beefs - Andy Reid is usually pretty good coming out of a bye week.


RESULTS:

QB: Marcus Karaoke - 27.76 points
WR: Philip Corset - 1.2 points
RB: Bobby Zany - 2.9 points
TE: Lance Hendrix - 9.4 points
W/T: Robert Shoulds - 11 points
W/R: Breshad Berry Flan - 4.8 points
W/R: Torrey Pines - 13.6 points
K: Cairo Shank Dos - 6 points
DEF: Kansas City Beefs - 12 points
TOTAL: 88.66 points

2EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment