Sunday, October 19, 2014

Roster Freak Out - Week 7


Joe Flacco aired it out last Sunday to propel the RFO to an easy win, but no one picked him up off of free agency this week. Should I go back to the well when he faces a suspect Falcons D?

I've never been a fan, but he does throw a good deep ball.
I like the match-up, but the Falcons seem even worse against the run, so without further ado, here are this week's picks.


For the record, this will probably be my worst week of picks so far...

QB: Kirk Cousins - Usually puts up respectable points, plus he's at home.
WR: Jarius Wright - He seemed to be Bridgewater's primary target prior to injury.
RB: James Starks - Seems to be part of a committee with Lacy, but as always I worry that KUUUUHN will steal his TDs.
TE: Jermaine Gresham - Indy not strong against TEs, and could be a shoot-out.
W/T: Taylor Gabriel - I'm betting on a long TD against the Jags.
W/R: Doug Baldwin - Curious if Harvin's departure will aid the production of other WRs.
W/R: Nate Washington - Skins secondary is truly dreadful.
K: Caleb Sturgis - His name is Caleb Sturgis.
DEF: Washington - I know I just bad-mouthed their secondary, but at the end of the day they're facing Charlie Whitehurst.


RESULTS:

QB: Kirk Cousins - 1.56 (should've been safe and gone with Tannehill, dang it)
WR: Jarius Wright - 6 points
RB: James Starks - 10.3 points
TE: Jermaine Gresham - 4.8 points (4.8 yards per catch, terrible)
W/T: Taylor Gabriel - 3.9 points
W/R: Doug Baldwin - 18.3 points
W/R: Nate Washington - 0.9 points
K: Caleb Sturgis - 7 points
DEF: Washington - 7 points

TOTAL: 59.76

Yes! Heath Miller threatened to end the RFO's undefeated streak, but like all Serious Cat players, he underperformed against his projected points and ensured another victory for my fake fake team over my fake team. 6-0 baby.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I was definitely rooting against Heath Miller last night. :)

    ReplyDelete