Thursday, October 2, 2014

Roster Freak Out - Week 5


Three weeks, three glorious wins. At some point I'm going to put up a sub-40 pt clunker, but until then I'm basically Matthew Berry meets Nostradamus meets the Oracle at Delphi.

Putting Delphi on the travel bucket list.
Last week I had the distinct displeasure of beating my own fantasy team, but hopefully I can pick on someone else this week. Here's the lineup...


QB: Blake Bortles - I just don't respect the Steelers defense after they lost to Tampa Bay.
WR: Louis Murphy - Taking over for my boi Mike Evans while he heals up.
RB: Andre Williams - Atlanta was torched by the Vikings run game last week; AW may get some goal-line work.
TE: Clay Harbor - Bortles freaking loves throwing to this guy so far, let's see if that continues.
W/T: Kenny Britt - got increased looks in Week 3; good match-up against Eagles secondary in a potentially high scoring game.
W/R: Jermaine Kearse - Due for a TD if you ask me.
W/R: Dwayne Bowe - Chiefs will probably struggle to run against the Niners, forcing Alex Smith to throw more.
K: Alex Henery - I like when kickers play in climate-controlled domes.
DEF: Buffalo - Gonna keep rolling with them til they let me down; Matt Stafford loves throwing INTs.

RESULTS

QB: Blake Bortles - 3.04 points
WR: Louis Murphy - 8.5 points
RB: Andre Williams -14.3 points
TE: Clay Harbor - 2.2 points
W/T: Kenny Britt - 12.8 points
W/R: Jermaine Kearse - 7.5 points
W/R: Dwayne Bowe - 3.3 points
K: Alex Henery - 0 points (3 misses! Two 40's and a 50 yarder = 15 points gone.)
DEF: Buffalo - 16 points

TOTAL: 67.64

I'm going to re-think my strategy of only picking 1 RB each week - I thought about Branden Oliver for a while and could've really exploded this week if I included him.

Another win! Deals and Steals and Cash4Gould fall once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment