Monday, February 13, 2012

TDZ and the Quantum of Flawless - Weekly Trivia!

Talk about rock stars! This week, the TDZ trivia triumvirate was successful in identifying "h" as the letter representing the Planck constant. I don't think I would have remembered that without reading the book, so I'm impressed. Congrats to all.

If you secretly want to own this T-shirt, you are a hipster of the worst order.
My admiration quickly turns to disappointment, however, since no one knew the TV show that uses the name Heisenberg. The answer is Breaking Bad. You nerds need to watch more TV, for real.

Part of me thinks I should abandon physics and stump you on sports or pop culture, but that would be taking the easy way out. So here we go:

Whose perspective revolutionized the understanding of the double slit experiment by suggesting that electrons do not go through one slit or the other, but through both?
  • Richard Feynman
  • Erwin Schrödinger
  • Louis de Broglie
  • Max Born
  • Albert Einstein
Good luck, and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment