Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kid Carter - Weekly Trivia!

Congrats to my Dad for guessing the correct answer to this week's trivia question! Gary Carter spent many years playing in Canada, but he never played for the Toronto Blue Jays, or the American League. He did, however, spend 15 glorious seasons with the Expos and Mets before doing one-year west coast stints with the Giants and Dodgers before returning back to Montreal.

He was enshrined as an Expo, but also had memorable years with the Mets.
The trivia question this week (+.5) will not return to physics just yet - I took a quick break to read The Hunger Games. There's just something about dystopian future stories that stimulate the brain and warm the soul. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should do a post on the top 10 dystopian future stories of all-time.

On that note my question is: which of the following dystopian future movies features Robert De Niro in a supporting role?
  • Blade Runner
  • Twelve Monkeys
  • Gattaca
  • Rollerball
  • Brazil
---
Since I'm a bit late in posting the trivia question this week, I've also included a song to dissolve any rancor. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment