Monday, March 19, 2012

The Extra Spatial Dimensions Wrap - Weekly Trivia!

I'm Theodor Kaluza and I'm here to say
I just unified some forces in a crazy-ass way
In 1919, I write my boi, Ein-y,
I'm like, "dude, you're not even going to believe this finding!"

I'm talking gravity, electricity
With five dimensions - an epiphany
I'm like a lolcat, in ur equation,
Re-solvin' general relativity

And what did I get,
After all my calculation?
Just electromagnetism -
Jimmy Max's equation

Too bad my math n' rhymes
Were ahead of their times
But - guess what? I'm finally back
Stealth string theory attack!

Respect.
Congrats to the 2 winners this month! I'm not sure who you are exactly, so feel free to announce if it was you in the comments.

I can't rightly go through an entire season of March Madness without some related trivia, so here's your question for the next 2 weeks (traveling soon). We all know that a #16 seed has never beat a #1 seed, but what about a #12 seed?
  • True of false: A #12 seed has never beat a #1 seed.
Have a great week, and good luck with your brackets if they're at all salvageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment