Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tickle Me Brain-o - Weekly Trivia!

We got a couple correct responses to the trivia question this week: Elmo was NOT one of the original Sesame Street cast members. Congrats to my Dad and whoever else answered correctly (probably Ryan).

The whole lovable giggler shtick is getting old, Elmo. Get edgy!
What else has been in the news lately. Hmm... I heard something to do with the weather, or candy or something - oh, now I remember, my fantasy draft was last night. Like last year, you could set a laugh track to each and every selection, but with my relentless pursuit of perfection/swindles, I'm not counting myself out yet.

One area of sneaky value: post-hype veterans...

Which of these active NBA players is the oldest of the group?
  • Paul Pierce
  • Rasheed Wallace
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Jason Terry
Good luck, and Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment