Sunday, September 16, 2012

Roster Freak Out Time!

Who should start this week? Bread cat's freaking out! AHHHH!





Here's a quick new game: can I pick out a bunch of free agents and have them outscore any actual team in the UMass Ballers League. It could very well be my own!

QB: Andrew Luck
WR: Donald Jones
RB: Curtis Brinkley
TE: Martellus Bennett
W/T: Marcedes Lewis
W/R: Andrew Hawkins
W/R: Andre Roberts
K: Dan Bailey
DEF: Dallas

Enjoy Week 2 everybody.

*EDIT*

The final tally is in: 58.56 points. If I had picked a better defense and kicker, I might have beaten my own team's paltry sum of 63.84 (Eric Decker start pending). I might have even beat Evan's team as well, who is one Matt Prater start from finishing at 59.5. Better luck to the riff-raff next week.

QB: Andrew Luck - 19.06 points
WR: Donald Jones - -0.1 points
RB: Curtis Brinkley - 5.6 points
TE: Martellus Bennett - 13.2 points
W/T: Marcedes Lewis - 0 points (wow, nine completions for the Jags today?!)
W/R: Andrew Hawkins - 11.6 points
W/R: Andre Roberts - 6.2 points
K: Dan Bailey - 1 point
DEF: Dallas - 2 points


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this game! Please do this every week.

    And thanks for sucking so bad against me. :) [Now watch Decker go off and make me pay for this comment]

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Charles was M.I.A. and Hernandez got hurt early. I swear I'm cursed. Thank goodness fantasy baseball is still going on so I can keep a shred of sanity.

    ReplyDelete